To help men and women upon their release from prison become productive citizens by developing a strong work ethic, necessary life skills, and a vital relationship with Jesus Christ.
To encourage and help men and women successfully transition from prison back to their families and communities while connecting them with Christ and His lifestyle.
- Encourage men to become all that God desires of them.
- Pray faithfully and expectantly.
- Minister with a servant’s heart to others.
- Base our services on the non-compromising message of the Bible.
- Maintain financial integrity with accountability.
Statement of Faith
We believe that:
The Bible is the inspired word of God and is without error.
All have sinned, are separated from God, and in need of a Savior.
Jesus Christ is God’s Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary.
Jesus Christ lived a sinless life, paid the full price for man’s sins by dying on the cross, rising bodily from the grave, and ascending to heaven where He sits at the right hand of God the Father.
Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
There is one God who reveals Himself through the trinity – God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.